Financing amount:up to PLN 800,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub is an incubation programme which provides:
- Aid in creating an MVP and its testing on the market;
- Access to free office space (with infrastructure) in Kielce, Rzeszów and Stalowa Wola;
- A supervisor for the duration of the programme who will help you prepare an individual incubation plan along with milestones and business goals;
- Free legal and accounting services as well as tax advice;
- Support of mentors from Poland and abroad;
- Technical and technological support;
- Support and aid in managing a company or in the process of developing a business model, company strategy, research and analysis of markets or defining the target group and its needs;
- Help in creating the name, trademark, corporate identity and graphic materials supporting sales;
- Final report of the acceleration that can be used for preparing a subsidy application;
- Soft landing for start-ups – aid in finding accommodation, school, physician, etc.;
- Access to resources of partnership universities, including laboratories and specialised equipment.
- Recommendation to use a project subsidy up to the amount of PLN 800,000.00 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW*.
*Positive recommendation depends on your involvement and execution of defined milestones and business goals during the entire incubation programme.
What are the requirements?
Within the TechnoparkBiznesHub Platform, 50 projects will be supported. If you want to join this group:
- You need to be at least 35 years old on the day of submitting the application;
- You have to own the sole right to the submitted project without any limitations;
- The submitted idea cannot be a subject of your current business activity;
- Your submission (project) must pass a formal and professional verification.
During the assessment, those ideas will be preferred which meet the needs of regional intelligent specialisations, common for at least two Provinces in Eastern Poland.
The detailed requirements can be found in the Terms and Conditions or on the website of the Starting Platforms – TechnoparkBiznesHub Platform.
What are the stages?
Recruitment to the incubator takes place at least once every two months. If you want to apply to the programme you have to fill out the application form and submit it through the website of Starting Platforms.
Your idea will be assessed in two stages. First, the idea is assessed in terms of the initial submission form. At a later stage, the extended submission form is verified (you will need to fill it out and send it when the initial submission form is assessed positively).
During the first stage, besides the professional analysis, your idea will also be assessed formally with the zero-one method. Failing to meet at least one criterion will make your application automatically rejected.
If your project is verified positively in the first stage, you will be asked to fill out the extended submission form. You will also need to complete a 5-minute presentation for your project and answer questions of the Expert Panel which will assess your submission.
If your project is positively verified you will be qualified to the conditional incubation stage.
If you reach the conditional incubation stage, you will be asked for the following:
- Signing a contract on conditional incubation where you will be obliged to establish a sp. z o.o. partnership;
- Establishing a sp. z o.o. partnership;
- Signing an incubation contract – the incubation contract can be signed only after the partnership is established which is a precondition of being qualified to the next stage.
Remember that contracts are identical for all participants of the TechnoparkBiznesHub Platform and they are not subject of negotiations.
During the incubation, you can also benefit from free services, events and workshops available within the programme.
A supervisor will also be assigned to you with whom you can work on your project on an on-going basis. The aim of the incubation is to start the process of first product sales, preparing the product for commercialisation and further financing. You can participate in the programme for a maximum period of 10 months on condition that you execute the defined goals and milestones.
If you obtain three negative grades for your work progress on the project, you may be excluded from further participation in the programme.
The incubation process ends with a Demo Day when you can present the results of your work to partners. At the end of the incubation you will also receive a report from your supervisor. On this basis, the committee will present a recommendation regarding further suggested growth of your project.
For the top projects, the committee may issue a positive recommendation to use a subsidy up to the amount of PLN 800,000.00 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW.
Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub is financed with European Union funds within the scope of the European Regional Development Fund. The project is executed within the scope of sub-measures 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 of Operational Programme Eastern Poland.
- Kielce Commune – Kielce Technological Park.
- Inkubator Technologiczny Sp. z o.o.;
- Rzeszowska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. Centre – “Aeropolis”, Science and Technology Park in the Podkarpackie Region
- Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości Sp. z o.o.;
- Infover Sp. z o.o. spółka komandytowa;
- VIVE Textile Recycling Sp. z o.o.;
- FutureHub Klaster ICT Association;
- FundingBox Accelerator Sp. z o.o.;
- Sieć Aniołów Biznesu PROSHARE Sp. z o.o.;
- Association of the Group of Aviation Industry Entrepreneurs (“Dolina Lotnicza”);
- Regional Chamber of Commerce in Stalowa Wola;
- Chamber of Commerce, Health Tourism Association;
- Fundusz Zalążkowy KPT Sp. z o.o.;
- Local Governments: Local government of the following towns: Kielce, Rzeszów, Stalowa Wola, Kolbuszowa.
Kielce Technological Park
ul. Olszewskiego 6
tel. 41 278 72 00
Rzeszowska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. – “Aeropolis”, Science and Technology Park in the Podkarpackie Region
ul. Szopena 51
tel. 17 773 68 43
tel. (17) 86 76 228
tel. (17) 8676 217
tel. (17) 77 36 843
Important documentsTerms and Conditions of Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub Criteria of formal assessment of Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub Criteria of professional assessment of Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub Website of Starting Platform: TechnoparkBiznesHub
The application process has ended
You will be redirected to PARP's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day