Program duration:April 2020
For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Financing amount:up to PLN 550,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Pilot Maker Elektro ScaleUp is a program combining the innovativeness of startups with the infrastructure, experience and resources of large companies, in order to develop new solutions that can revolutionize the way of traveling and develop Polish economy. techBrainers – operator of the program will implement at least 23 innovative technologies for electromobility.
Startups that will join the program will receive funding for the development of innovative technologies. The grant can reach up to PLN 550,000. Additionally, you will also receive:
- the possibility of conducting business experiments, verification of research hypotheses and testing of products and technologies, the implementation of pilot projects together with large enterprises or members of their ecosystem, as well as access to their infrastructure;
- the opportunity to acquire companies as strategic lead customers or users – there is a possibility of continuing cooperation with partner companies after the program and obtain references from them;
- knowledge, tools and skills necessary at every stage of company and technology development, provided by mentoring from experienced managers specializing in R&D, innovation, corporate and business development;
- access to e-mobility experts;
- support of startup supervisor who is in charge of coordinating services and relations with the technology recipient;
- expert technology consulting from several international corporations with a global access, as well as the opportunity to acquire them as Business Angels;
- the opportunity to attract additional investors from VC funds, such as Boosters VC, Prometeia, Leonarto;
- care for intellectual property as part of protection against the consequences of an unconscious violation of someone else's intellectual property, done through verification of the state of the art and the patent potential of the solutions being developed;
- the opportunity to present your project to techBrainers R & D Club - a community of research and development leaders, associating over 170 directors and managers of research and development activities of the most innovative Polish companies;
- the possibility of technology verification by German Fraunehofer Institute;
- analysis of investment, partnership or license agreements and company valuation;
- development of a startup cooperation model with a technology recipient;
- promotion and participation in Demo Days, which are organized for each completed acceleration round.
What are the requirements?
In the moment of signing Acceleration Agreement, you are obliged to:
- run a business in Poland in the form of a capital company, confirmed by an entry in the relevant register;
- run a company that was not listed on the stock exchange within five years of the date of registration and did not distribute profits or was created as a result of the merger;
- have the status of a micro-enterprise or a small enterprise;
- not be related by capital or person with the Accelerator Operator;
- be ready to answer the technological challenges set by the partners (technology recipients) of the accelerator;
- fit in selected areas of electromobility specified in detail in the Terms and Conditions of participation in the acceleration program.
Remember that natural persons who do not run a business and entrepreneurs conducting business activity in forms other than a limited capital may also apply to the program. They can be conditionally qualified for the acceleration program, provided that they fulfill – as of the day of signing the acceleration contract the above-mentioned criteria.
What are the stages?
Applications can be submmited in two editions:
- 1 September – 31 December 2018;
- 1 August – 31 October 2019.
All applications, submitted via the online form are verified and selected by the Selection Committee, including: representatives of the Operator, technology recipients and an independent expert in the field of electromobility. The second stage is an interview. Taking into account an interview and the evaluation of materials prepared by the startup, a final decision is made to qualify company for the acceleration program.
Progress in the program will be assessed on the basis of reports submitted by each of the qualified companies, as well as recommendations from the Operator and technical experts from the technology recipient.
Important documentsTerms and Conditions (PL)
The application process has ended
You will be directed to an application form
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day