For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Industry:IT/ICT, biotechnology, pharmacy, healthcare
Financing amount:up to PLN 850,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in the program will allow you to gain even up to PLN 850,000 with 85% financing level.
You can use the acquired support for participation in foreign:
- economic missions,
- or conferences.
Thanks to the support, you can cover costs connected with:
- rent, construction, service and organization of the exhibition stand;
- business trips of your employees,
- transport and insurance of persons and exhibits;
- reservation of the exhibition space at the fair, registration fee for participation in the event and entry to the exhibition catalogue;
- advertising in trade fair media;
- organization of presentations and tastings of products;
- information and promotion activities regarding the project.
As part of the grant, you will also finance the costs of a consultant who will advise you how to promote your company abroad.
What are the requirements?
Go To Brand aims to support product brands that have a chance to become recognizable on foreign markets. To participate in the program and receive support, you need to meet the following conditions:
- you have the status of a micro, small or medium enterprise;
- you rub business in Poland and it is confirmed by an entry in the relevant register;
- you operate in one of the industries with high competitive and innovative potential, including the biotechnology and pharmaceutical as well as IT/ICT industries, pro-health services or those related to medical equipment
- or you want to conduct your promotional activities in the following markets, i.e. Algeria, India, Iran, Mexico and Vietnam.
What are the stages?
In this edition, the applications will be accepted from 4 April to 8 May.
In order to apply for the program:
- you need to fill in the application form and submit its electronic version via Generator Wniosków along with the required attachments. You can access the Generator by clicking on the "Apply" button;
- to your application you need to attach the scan of signed declaration of confirmation (you have two working days to do that) and you also need to send the original via ePUAP platform or on the following address:
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
with a note "Dotyczy poddziałania 3.3.3 POIR”.
Your application will be subjected to a two-step evaluation process: formal and substantive. It will last for a total of 90 days, counting from the end-date of application calls.
After the closing of the competition, you will receive information on the results of your application and its justification. The list of projects selected for co-financing will be published within seven days on PARP website. You will also receive a project supervisor who will answer your questions at every stage of cooperation.
The list of all project qualified to financing will be published within 7 days from the completion of all applications. If your application is on the list, you will be asked to complete all necessary documentation within 14 days.
Important documentsAll Important Documents (PL)
The application process has ended
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day