Hannover Messe is one of the biggest technology fairs in the world, which attract annually more than 6000 exhibitors and 200,000 visitors. The even is held is on 20-24 April.
At Polish stand you will be able to:
- show your promotional materials;
- display promotional films and slides with your company’s offer;
- organize of business meetings and presentations in order to gain partnerships.
Additionally, you can participate in the cooperation event with technological companies present at the fairs. The event is conducted in the form of B2B meetings series with representatives of enterprises. The key industries area include:
- software and hardware IT/ICT,
- 3D printing,
- industrial production,
- machining and surface treatment,
- photovoltaics, solar and wind energy,
- industrial automatics and measuring devices,
Each of arranged meetings lasts 30 minutes and takes place according to predetermined individual schedule. In order to take part in this activity just fill the registration form. The participation fee amounts to 75 EUR but you will bear no additional costs if you register by 31 January 2020. As a participant of the event you will receive free entry ticket to Hannover Messe.
Please note, that PARP does not cover costs of transportation, accommodations and entry tickets. Find out more at dedicated website.