End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:SaaS, marketplace, e-commerce, mobile, adtech, martech, fintech, edtech, IoT, AI
Financing amount:PLN 1-3 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
The fund offers financial support in the amount of PLN 1-3 million for the development of innovative projects – even those at the earliest stage of development.
Each company in the portfolio of Xevin VC can count on help in: accounting and finance, legal aspects, marketing, sales and business development.
The fund's representatives are meant to be a partner for the startup at each stage of development – from investment to capital outflow. Cooperation with fund can give you:
- easier access to the network – including business angels and investment funds from all over Europe;
- support in team building, strategic planning, acquiring new sources of financing;
- experience in the sale of companies to industry and strategic investors;
- knowledge exchange based on nearly 20 years of entrepreneurial experience;
- mentoring and consulting industry experts from Poland, Estonia, Israel, Switzerland, the United States and Germany.
What's more, thanks to the investment experience gained in Central and Eastern Europe, the fund will be able to support you in expansion your company to other markets.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, your project need fulfil the conditions of Xevin VC investment strategy:
- your startup is a capital company (already established or planned) based in the European Union (with a branch in Poland);
- the project is at an early stage of development;
- you create solutions in the field of broadly understood new technologies, including: SaaS, marketplace, e-commerce, mobile, adtech, martech, fintech, edtech, IoT, AI;
- your company have development strategy and regulations against competition;
- your company is marked by superior growth potential.
Remember also that Xevin VC is looking for projects that have qualified, experienced team which develop solutions dedicated to large markets.
What are the stages?
In order to submit your startup, you need to prepare a short presentation of the project and send it to the email address: email@example.com. The presentation should consist of max. 10 pages/slides. Please note that it fulfils all of the investment criteria listed above.
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will give you feedback about further cooperation.
If your project meets all investment criteria, you will be asked to send additional information and receive a meeting invitation. The investment of the fund may take two forms: takeover of shares in company in which you develop your product or service, or in the form of share-based loans.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day