Program duration:6 months
For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Financing amount:up to PLN 200,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in GammaRebels powered by Poczta Polska offers the following benefits:
- Up to PLN 200,000 in a non-refundable subsidy for developing your project;
- Training courses and advice services in the scope of: taxes, intellectual property management, currency exchange rate risk in international trade and methods of managing projects with high degree of uncertainty;
- Possibility of presenting teams before the management and employees of companies belonging to the Poczta Polska Group;
- Individual mentoring sessions with employees of the Poczta Polska Group,
- Support of mentors and consultants in on-going management of your product and such areas as: law, tax, risk management or matters related to industrial property;
- Possibility of travelling to international innovation centres, selected to match the needs of your idea;
- Learning the principles of creating a business case for corporate projects justifying cooperation with an external partner and the method of its financing and executing as well as products and services for large companies;
- Possibility of learning the secrets of selling products and services to corporations.
What are the requirements?
To join the Programme you have to take part in one of the recruitments and meet the following conditions:
- Your business has the status of a micro enterprise or a small enterprise,
- Your company has completed at least one implementation;
- You manage an experienced team;
- You can adjust your project to create a joint business model with Poczta Polska on the basis of the revenue share principle;
- You have sole rights to the submitted business idea;
- You are in the process of developing a project meeting the needs of the National Intelligent Specialisations.
GammaRebels, along with experts from Poczta Polska, is looking for solutions that will enable to expand the offer of partners with products and services increasing the added value for the company and its customers.
Priority areas for Poczta Polska:
- Products and services adjusted to the needs of customers and supplementing the primary activity of Poczta Polska;
- Tools increasing effectiveness of marketing and communication activities of Poczta Polska offered to its customers;
- e-Government solutions that could be provided in cooperation with Poczta Polska or on the basis of data possessed by Poczta Polska;
- Support in the scope of logistics and optimisation of work;
- Developing new forms of delivery and optimisation of shipments executed by Poczta Polska;
- Digital solutions for post offices (smart post office).
Priority areas for Bank Pocztowy:
- Solutions regarding safety, education, communication and tools designed for groups that are excluded from using banking services, particularly for the following people:
- Retired people using banking services mainly in the traditional way,
- People with sight or hearing disorders;
- Finding product potential related to implementing the PSD2 directive.
Acceleration place: Warsaw
What are the stages?
Within this project, there will be two rounds of the acceleration programme. The duration of one round is 6 months maximum:
1st round: April 2017 – June 2017;
2nd round: October 2017 – February 2018
SCHEDULE AND COURSE OF RECRUITMENT
- Recruitment start – recruitment to particular editions of the accelerator takes place through an active submission form.
- Recruitment end – recruitment lasts approximately one month.
- Formal assessment – checking the formal criteria of the submitted projects, such as legal status, compliance with the National Intelligent Specialisations.
- Professional assessment – checking compliance of the project with the needs of Poczta Polska. Analysis of the market, competition, the project development stage and the founding team.
- Concluding a contract – formal acceptance of a team to the acceleration programme, granting the first financing instalment.
- Acceleration start – starting works within the Programme.
If you are accepted to join the GammaRebels Accelerator, you will work on improving your product. During workshops, mentoring sessions and meetings with representatives of Poczta Polska, you will create business cases for implementing your solution.
During the programme, you will also learn how particular value chains work in the processes of Poczta Polska, what are the market needs and possibilities of implementation. You will also work on adjusting the product to the applicable laws and standards.
Within the acceleration programme, there will also be two Demo Days. The first Demo Day is organised for employees and representatives of the Poczta Polska Group and the second Day is prepared for invited external partners.
After the acceleration ends, the top teams will go to dedicated product workshops, to one of the selected global innovation centres.
The accelerator was created within the scope of the ScaleUP contest organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, which is the first project of the government Programme entitled “Start In Poland”.
- HardGamma Ventures Sp. z o.o.
- Poczta Polska S.A.;
- Bank Pocztowy S.A.
HardGamma Ventures Sp. z o.o.
ul. Stawki 2
tel.: (22) 423 70 60
tel.: (22) 423 70 60
The application process has ended
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day