Program duration:30 November 2021
For whom:individuals and academic teams
Industry:automotive, aviation, IT, construction
Financing amount:consultancy services
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in the program will allow you to get:
- verification of the concept of your business by experienced professionals who support innovative enterprises in their daily life;
- the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive incubation program, thanks to which you will develop your project and prepare it for the market;
- assistance of Incubation Manager;
- access to industry experts, scientists, other entrepreneurs, representatives of the VC investor community and business angels;
- access to a wide range of basic services (organizational support, work space, mentoring, accounting services, legal services, tax consultancy, basic marketing support or access to workshops in the field of public speaking, preparation of pitch decks) and specialist (incl. business models, idea verification, financing possibilities or development services of MVP);
- the opportunity to develop a model of cooperation and real business scenarios;
- the opportunity to take part in international economic missions, trades and exibitions;
- the opportunity to participate in hackaton, Startup Weekend, meetup, Startup battle or Startup mixer meetings, to which speakers and mentors from the automotive, aviation and ICT sectors as well as representatives of partner companies will be invited;
- the opportunity to participate in the 2-3 day School of Start-ups, during which comprehensive knowledge about the functioning of young, innovative companies will be presented;
- the opportunity to participate in MeetVC meetings with representatives of Venture Capital funds, under which participants will receive information on cooperation with VC funds.
What are the requirements?
In order to participate in the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- your project is innovative;
- on the day of signing the incubation agreement, you must have a limited company;
- your idea is not involved in any business activity.
Starting Platform offer is addressed primarily to individuals and research teams interested in starting a business in Eastern Poland, whose projects are part of the industry specialization of Start in Podkarpackie platform.The platform is lookung for people who at the time of joining the project are under 35 years of age.
What are the stages?
Starting Platform Start in Podkarpackie will conduct five rounds of the incubation program. Applications for subsequent rounds can be submitted via PARP Generator Wniosków.
The timeline is as follows:
1st round of incubation:
- recruitment: 02.01-28.02.2019;
- incubation program: 28.03–30.09.2019;
2nd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.03-14.08.2019;
- incubation program: 01.10.2019-31.03.2020;
3rd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 16.08.2019-14.02.2020;
- incubation program: 01.04-30.09.2020;
4th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 17.02-14.08.2020;
- incubation program: 01.10.2020-31.03.2021.
5th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 17.08.2020-15.02.2021;
- incubation program: 01.04-30.11.2021.
Applications that will be received electronically will be verified by the qualification committee on an ongoing basis. The initial assessment is based on formal and substantive verification. Projects that will be subject to the assessment of innovation experts will be qualified for the next stage. The decision of qualification to the incubation program is made on the basis of the incubation application and information obtained from the startup during the expert panel.
About 200 startups at various stages of development – from the moment of registering the activity to creating the MVP (the minimum viable product) will be qualified to the next stage for the incubation process.
- Rzeszowska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A.
- Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego MARR;
- Huge Tech;
- BLDG Venture;
- M.Wojciechowska i Wspólnicy Law Company ;
- ML System;
- Erbud Rzeszów;
- Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością;
- BorgWarner Rzeszów;
- Zakład Produkcyjno - Handlowy Hurtownia Części Zamiennych Jan Tarapata;
- Politechnika Rzeszowska im Ignacego Łukasiewicza.
Rzeszowska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A.
Fryderyka Szopena 51/317,
(17) 85 20 610
393 days for application
You will be directed to Generator Wniosków PARP
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day