Financing amount:up to PLN 800,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Starting Platform: Hub of Talents is an incubation programme which provides:
- Aid in creating an MVP and its testing on the market;
- Access to free office space in Białystok, Olsztyn, Elbląg, Ełk, Suwałki, Łomża;
- Support of a supervisor with whom you will prepare an individual incubation plan along with milestones and business goals for the duration of the entire programme;
- Free legal and accounting services as well as tax advice;
- Support of mentors from Poland and abroad;
- Technical and technological support;
- Support and aid in managing a company or in the process of developing a business model, company strategy, research and analysis of markets or defining the target group and its needs;
- Help in creating the name, trademark, corporate identity and graphic materials supporting sales;
- Final report of the acceleration that can be used for preparing a subsidy application;
- Priority in recruiting children to a day care, pre-school or school;
- Access to laboratories (colour, chemical and microbiological laboratories) at the Science and Technology Park in Ełk, equipped with specialised devices for preparing colour control procedures as well as chemical microbiological studies;
- Recommendation to use a project subsidy up to the amount of PLN 800,000.00 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW *.
* Positive recommendation depends on your involvement and execution
What are the requirements?
Within the Hub of Talents Platform, 60 projects will be supported. If you want to join this group:
- You need to be at least 35 years old on the day of submitting the application;
- You have to own the sole right to the submitted project without any limitations;
- The submitted idea cannot be a subject of your current business activity;
- Your submission (project) must pass a formal and professional verification.
During the assessment, those ideas will be preferred which meet the needs of regional intelligent specialisations, common for at least two Provinces in Eastern Poland.
The detailed requirements can be found in the Terms and Conditions or on the website of the Starting Platform: Hub of Talents.
What are the stages?
If you want to apply to the programme you have to fill out the application form and submit it through the website of Starting Platforms. The recruitment is continuous and lasts from 1 March 2016 to 31 December 2016.
Recruitment is divided into three stages:
- Stage 1 – sending submissions via the Starting Platform website;
- Stage 2 – assessing formal conditions;
- Stage 3 – professional assessment by the appointed Expert Panel.
After sending the submission, your idea will be formally assessed by means of the “zero-one method”. Failing to meet at least one criterion will make your application automatically rejected.
The Expert Panel will assess your submission on the basis of the form and presentation you send. The following components will be subjected to an analysis:
- Innovativeness – your project will be assessed in terms of the market and compared to other existing solutions;
- Necessity – is there a demand for your project;
- Profitability – is your project economically justified;
- Feasibility – is your project possible to be executed;
- Compliance of your idea with National Intelligent Specialisations or Intelligent Specialisations applicable in a given province where you plan to open a business.
The top 60 projects will take part in the incubation stage.
In order to start the incubation stage you have to sign a contract. Its signing will be possible if the following conditions are met:
- You establish a company in the Provinces of Warmińsko-Mazurskie or Podlaskie;
- You deliver the company articles of association with a notarial confirmation;
- You obtain a confirmation of submitting an application on registering the company at the National Court Register;
- You present a statement on the possibility of obtaining de minimis aid.
Remember! Incubation contracts are identical for all participants and they are not subject of negotiations.
During the incubation you will work on the following methodologies: customer development, lean start-up and design thinking. You can also benefit from free services, events and workshops available within the programme.
The incubation process lasts up to 10 months. During that period you will cooperate with your supervisor who will help you with the following:
- Using services available within the programme;
- Preparing an action plan, defining the milestones and business goals.
At the end of the process your supervisor will prepare a report on the effects that you achieve during incubation.
If your project obtains a high grade of the committee, you can receive a positive recommendation to use a subsidy up to the amount of PLN 800,000.00 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW.
Starting Platform: Hub of Talents is financed with European Union funds within the scope of the European Regional Development Fund. The project is executed within the scope of sub-measures 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 of Operational Programme Eastern Poland.
- Town of Białystok – Białystok Science and Technology Park.
- Elbląg Town Commune – Elbląg Technological Park;
- Ełk Town Commune – Science and Technology Park in Ełk;
- Park Przemysłowy Łomża Sp. z o.o.;
- Olsztyn Commune – Olsztyn Science and Technology Park;
- Park Naukowo-Technologiczny Polska Wschód w Suwałkach Sp. z o.o.
Important documentsTerms and Conditions of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Incubation Contract for Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Criteria of formal assessment of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Criteria of professional assessment of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Website of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents
1082 days for application
You will be redirected to PARP's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day