End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:telemedicine, motorisation,robotics, ICT, IoT, Fintech
Financing amount:PLN 0,5 - 4 mln
What should you know?
What will you gain?
SILBA VC offers a capital investment in a co-investment model of up to PLN 4 million, for projects with a proven business model and after the first commercial sale. Each project is given private investors, whose funds are invested one to one – for every zloty invested by the fund, there is PLN 1 added from Business Angels. The investments of Business Angels do not constitute public funds and can be used as an own contribution in EU subsidy programs.
The Fund cooperates with Lewiatan Business Angels (LBA) network, which includes dozens of trusted investors – including carefully selected entrepreneurs or managers who, apart from financial involvement in the new project, also provide substantive support, experience and business contacts. Additionally, SILBA VC offers consultancy contribution and the involvement of the Leading Business Angel who invest smart-money for every project.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, your project have to fulfil the following requirements:
- you are looking for financing the development and growth of your business;
- you have a proven business model and sales revenue;
- you operate as a company with registered office or branch in Poland;
- your team is experienced and has key competences to develop the scale of operations;
- your company has all rights to the project;
- your project has the potential to scale abroad;
- you have a developed development strategy and a proposal for an exit strategy.
What are the stages?
If you want to apply to the fund, send an investment presentation of your project to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
It should contain the following elements:
- a summary of the project;
- problem and its solution;
- description of the product or service;
- answer to the question: "Why now?";
- size of the market;
- competition analysis;
- competitive advantages;
- business model;
- description of the team and its competences;
- sales strategy and marketing activities (including a description of the target group, SWOT analysis);
- development strategy and schedule (milestones);
- financial information (capital needs);
- investment proposals along with exit strategy.
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will give you feedback about further cooperation.
If it is positively evaluated by the SILBA VC team, you will receive an invitation to the meeting or you will find out the reasons why your cooperation will not be continued.
In the case of a favourable assessment, you will follow the below steps:
- you sign a letter of intent with SILBA VC;
- you will take part in the process of gaining private investors, including the Leading Business Angel;
- you sign a confidentiality agreement and preliminary findings after the negotiations (term sheet);
- your project will undergo a due diligence process;
- you’ll sign an investment agreement;
- after completing the provisions of the investment agreement, your company will be provided with capital.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day