Program duration:16 weeks
For whom:foreign startups
Financing amount:up to PLN 250,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Poland Prize powered by Huge Thing is dedicated to startups in the finance or marketing industry. The goal is to introduce young, dynamically developing foreign companies to the Polish market and support their further development in the ecosystem.
Participation in the program will give you:
- dedicated patron for each team who help you with the organization of work and meetings;
- soft-landing – support in registering company in Poland, training in Polish business law, accommodation, dedicated VISA track for non-EU citizens;
- the possibility of cooperation with technology partners and leading companies both in Poland and in the world;
- business and technical consultancy at every level with the participation of experienced entrepreneurs and mentors from outside Poland;
- networking opportunities with representatives of mentors, investors, industry, companies, business, academia and public administration.
What are the requirements?
If you want to participate in Poland Prize program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- your team consists of two up to four members;
- at least one of its founders comes from outside Poland;
- at least 50% of shares in the company belong to the founders or members of the team from outside Poland;
- you have proof of concept for your idea;
- your team is ready to respond to the technical challenges set by the partners (technology recipients) of the accelerator.
Both companies and academic teams can apply to the program.
What are the stages?
Applications to the program are held as part of next two editions:
- 2nd edition: 1 April – 16 June 2019;
- 3rd edition: 28 September – 30 November 2019.
Recrutation includes three stages. First stage is focused on application process. Next, teams are invited to the interview. In the last stage, the winning teams take part in the pre-acceleration and acceleration process, which includes:
- work related to soft landing;
- signing acceleration agreement;
- cooperation with technology recipients;
- the possibility of additional funds from investors.
The acceleration round lasts is 16 weeks.
The application process has ended
You will be directed to hugething.vc
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day