Program duration:November - May 2019
For whom:foreign startups
Industry:Industry4.0., Energy, Biotech, Chemistry, Electromobility, Space
Financing amount:up to PLN 250,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Poland Prize by Ad Ventures is based on the synergy between startups and large entrepreneurs in the field of Industry 4.0. The goal is to support scalable, innovative products by using the existing potential in the market.
Participation in the program will give you:
- access to the partner's infrastructure,
- co-financing up to 200,000 PLN for project development and up to PLN 50,000 PLN for expert services,
- tickets to Poland and access to dedicated VISA track for non-EU citizens,
- soft-landing – support in registering company in Poland;
- the possibility of concluding an investment agreement, purchase or selling shares with a large company,
- networking opportunities with VC funds.
What are the requirements?
If you want to participate in Poland Prize program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- you have a solution or prototype which can be tested and implemented;
- at least 50% of shares in the company belong to the founders or members of the team from outside Poland;
- you are ready to move to Poland for the program duration.
If your team is able to provide a prototype or a solution at the application stage, the chances of grow!
What are the stages?
Applications to the program are held as part of next two editions:
- 1st edition: 1 September – 30 November 2019;
- 2nd edition: February – May 2019.
The recruitment process consists of three stages. First, applications for the program are collected. Then the teams are invited for interviews, while in the last stage selected teams will present their solutions to the program's partners.
Apart from the funding, selected teams can count on:
- signing the accelerator agreement and cooperation with experts in the field of product or service implementation in the company;
- participation in the largest startup conferences in Poland and participation in Demo Day at the end of the program;
- the possibility of investments from the Ad Ventures network (VCs and Angel Investors) or EU programs available in Poland after completion of acceleration;
- assistance in signing a paid contract with a large entrepreneur.
The application process has ended
You will be directed to AdVentures
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day