End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early and expansion stage
Industry:software, cybersecurity, FinTech, communication, media, industry 4.0, AI and robotics, nanotechnology, medicine
Financing amount:up to PLN 4 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
CofounderZone is a platform connecting experienced entrepreneurs with startups. The fund cooperates closely with Business Angels network, which provides added value in form of an individual approach to structuring or financing transactions on the private market. Business Angels network includes business owners and corporate managers who want to invest their time and capital in developing innovative companies.
Cooperation with CofounderZone fund may result in:
- financial support up to PLN 4 million, even if your project is at an early stage of development;
- individual, tailored to your needs substantive support from the fund's representatives and Business Angels;
- easier access to a wide network of contacts, including many scientific institutions, market environment organizations and investors from various startup centers in the world – particularly from Silicon Valley.
What are the requirements?
The fund is interested in cooperation with enterprises that:
- create specialized solutions with global development potential;
- are managed by a professional team with high competences;
- are at the early stage of activity, but have a defined direction of development, confirmed by a growing group of recipients;
- have a prospective business model and plan to start or continue operations abroad;
- develop projects primarily in the following industries: software, cybersecurity, FinTech, mobile technologies and communication, media, industry 4.0, AI and robotics, advanced materials and nanotechnology, medicine and others.
What are the stages?
In order to apply with your startup to Cofounder Zone, you need to contact the fund at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CofounderZone team thoroughly analyzes all potential investment projects. If your project is in line with the investment strategy, the fund will contact you. Ideas that are beyond the investment spectrum but have the potential for further development are directed to investors, entrepreneurial accelerators or corporations – both in Poland and abroad.
Send an email
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day