End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage and growth stage
Industry:AI, quantum computing, hardware and intelligent processing units, alternative energy
Financing amount:up to PLN 5 million
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Atmos Ventures invests in European and North American companies looking to open R&D centers in Europe, with potential to become global tech leaders.
Apart from financial support up to PLN 5 million, cooperation with the fund will give you an opportunity to obtain:
- An access to strategic partnerships with global FORTUNE 500 enterprises and CVC funds, that invest in cutting edge technologies and help you to validate your business idea (proof of concept);
- support of the experienced Atmos Ventures team in: quantum physics and chemistry, engineering, technology, product development, marketing and venture capital;
- a dedicated mentorship program with an access to global top executives, Venture Capital leaders, government officials and team members of global technology companies;
- an access to global networks of the top 30 major venture funds in Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with Atmos Ventures, you need to meet the following requirements:
- you have a proven prototype that is ready to be commercialized;
- your technology is innovative and unique;
- you have highly capable management team.
What are the stages?
If you want to apply to the fund, prepare a presentation of your project and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
If your project fits into fund’s area of interest, you will receive an invitation for the first meeting. Selected teams will take part in the next stages of the investment process, including:
- meetings with the fund partners and the Q&A session focused on the team’s background, company structure, operations, technology and commercial viability;
- detailed consultations with Atmos Ventures partners and external experts including the analysis of the data and external references you will have conducted;
- signing Term Sheet agreement, which sets out the proposed investment, valuation, terms, and expectations from both parties;
- performing due diligence process by external lawyers and consultants;
- signing final investment agreement.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day