Starting Platforms for new ideas is an incubation program addressed to originators from the following provinces: Lubelskie, Podkarpackie, Podlasie, Świętokrzyskie and Warmian-Masurian. As part of each platform, the projects selected in the initiative will be assigned the so-called incubation manager – resposnible for conducting detailed interviews which will result in service adjustment – both specialist and advisory – tailored to the profile of the given startup. The planned effect of the incubation is to create a prototype and business model. Selected teams will be given the chance to turn their projects into innovative products or services.
As part of the program, startups will receive a package of services including:
- free space for running a business;
- legal and accounting services;
- tax and marketing consulting;
- expert support in the form of a development plan, market research and analyzes,
- workshops and training in the field of investor presentations.
The list includes six platforms:
- Białystok – Białystok Science and Technology Park – A starting platform for new ideas – Hub of Talents 2;
- Polish Foundation of Support Centers for Economic Development "OIC Poland" based in Lublin – "Unicorn Hub" Starting Platform;
- Puławski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny Sp. z o. o. – "Eastern Business Accelerator" starting platform;
- Park Naukowo-Technologiczny Energii Sp. z o.o. – "Idealist" starting platform;
- Rzeszów Regional Development Agency S.A. – Start Platform "Start in Podkarpackie";
- Olsztyn Commune / Olsztyn Science and Technology Park – START-UP HEROES A starting platform for new ideas.
The call for applications is continuous. On startup.pfr.pl we have already published the first detailed description of Starting Platform"Unicorn Hub" . Soon you will find descriptions of other Starting Platforms.